Wills & Lasting Power of Attorney
By executing a Will, you lay down in writing how you want your assets and personal affairs to be distributed or dealt with after your death, ie a Will takes effect only upon your death.
By executing a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA), you lay down in writing how you want your assets and personal affairs to be dealt with in the event of you losing your mental capacity during your lifetime.
- How to write a will
- how to manage and distribute my assets when i die
- what happens if i die without a will
- what is a will
- which is better a will or lpa
- will vs LPA
- will vs Lasting Power of Attorney
- who gets my assets if i die without a will
- how much does a will cost
- writing a will
- will writing services